Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oh Lucky You! Another Post From Rachel the Awesome!

Sooooooooo.... I think i left off in Bariloche... i hope i did.... my dad went back to Seattle on Saturday. Uh... OH YEAH! i bought a chocolate digital camera, it was yummy! I have pictures... when i get home which is in... gosh I really need to check the date. We went to Colonia Suiza, which is a like a little art village... we went twice. Personally, I thought it was awesome. Ian, not so much. We are thinking about going to see that really big glacier.  I attempted to bake a batch of chocolate chip cookies, but that didn't work so well. the ingredients here are different from the ones in the United States. So, then i tried brownies. these were actually edible, and were kind of good, but still not what i was aiming for. Yesterday, we went around town in search for a Spanish teaching school. Would you believe they actually exist in Argentina? I was surprised, but apparently they have to teach people from Brazil and Chile (and Americans, apparently). Ah, my updates are becoming more and more boring. Sorry about that. We're staying in Bariloche until its time to go home, so probably no more exciting stories about bus rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment